Sunday, October 6, 2013

Help Me Please (Chapter-5)

 I wore a pink top with blue jeans and waited with bad breath for the clock to strike 12. As soon as it struck 12 Manav texted me and said "Sweetheart after 5 minutes come out". 

As my apartment was on the ground floor it was a bit easy to sneak out. I was worried as well as excited at the same time. 

I tip toed towards the back entrance of my house and saw Manav on his bike at a distance. I opened the door without making noise and then proceeded towards him with my chappals in my hand. 

Manav laughed at the sight when I ran up to him like a little child and then hugged him with the chappals in my hand. 

He giggled and said " Sweetie Pie these chappals are supposed to be worn in the feet". 

I smiled and said " Yes sweetu I'm wearing it". Now please drive us out of here before somebody sees us. 

Aye Aye Madame. 

I hopped on his bike and then as the bike picked up speed I held on to him tight and enjoyed my hair fluttering with the impact of the wind. 

He braked often and the touch of his body with mine sparked currents in my body. I just was engrossed in the moment. 

After driving for 15 minutes he stopped near a secluded spot outside the city with open fields and he parked his bike on one side of the road.

Sweetu what are we doing here? 

Wait baby. Give me a moment. 

He then proceeded towards the field and asked me to shut my eyes. 

I shut my eyes and waited for him for the next couple of minutes. 

Manav what is it? 

Just hold on please. 

I could sense the excitement in his voice. The moon and the stars were bright and making it a perfectly lit night. 

I was standing in the middle of nowhere and suddenly he whispered in my ears, On my mark open your eyes. 

Alright baby. 

1 2 3 Go. 

As soon as I opened my eyes he wrapped a red dupatta around me and ran towards the field and picked up a black jacket and imitated the DDLJ scene and started singing "Tujhe Dekha Toh Ye Jaana Sanam". 

I was in awe completely as he held my hand and we went inside the field and then under the bright light of the moon our lips met for the first time. 

Then out of the excitement he went down on his one knee and said, Will you be mine Simran a.k.a Tanya? 

I blushed hard and with tears in my eyes said yes. He slipped one necklace in my neck out of nowhere and I was surprised with the princess treatment. 

I couldn't hold back my tears and leaped at him with full force as we both fell down in the field and then we made love to each other for the first time. 

I just kept sobbing and crying as he was gentle with me at times and wild too but what made me love him more was the love and care in his eyes which I could see through with my gaze. 

Time just flew by as we lied in each other's arms and felt asleep after a wonderful Valentines Day experience. 

Suddenly there was a commotion and I saw 4 men dragging Manav away from me. My modesty was being challanged by them as they started passing lewd remarks at me. Two of them held Karan at gun point while the other two made way towards me. 

I was completely shocked and tried to ran away from there but they caught hold of me and dragged me by my hair. I had no clothes on and both of them were laughing menacingly drunk. 

My pleas and cries felt on deaf ears as they dragged me to the same spot where Manav & I were lying sometime ago. 

Manav's hands and legs were tied up and his mouth was stuffed with a dirty piece of cloth. He had been slapped and bruised and blood was pouring out of his wounds. 

I pleaded again and again but they were too drunk to register even a single word. 

How come such a hot item has landed up in the fields? said one of them. 

I had by then covered myself with bits and pieces of my clothes but to no avail. 

Sweetheart no need to cry. Don't cover yourself up. We'll take care of you. said another one tauntingly. 

Do not touch me please. Take money and leave me. Please I beg you. I was crying incessantly. 

We don't want money. We want you. said the third one smacking his lips. 

Please. Please leave me alone. Please help somebody. 

Manav please help. 

One of them took out a knife and flashed at Manav. See here you girl if you don't agree to our demands then we'll kill your boyfriend. 

No please don't do it. Leave us please. Please... 

She won't listen like this. Stab him. 

No no. Please don't. 

But it was too late. One of them had stabbed the knife in Manav's thigh and the knife made a deep gashing wound. 

I was horror struck at the sight as the two men approached me like hungry bears. 

I tried to get up but they caught me by my legs and hit me with a gun butt. 

The last I heard was muffled voices of Manav and devilish laughter of the 4 scoundrels. 



(To Be Continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment